42" chopper

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jimbos, Feb 8, 2002.

1. jimbos

jimbos LawnSite Member

what can anyone tell me about the small chopper, as accounts here at the beach tend to be smaller with real estate being more expensive. Just looking for input compared to the 50 and 60's thankyou.

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

where exactly is north located? add in your state at least so we know where your from.

3. jimbos

jimbos LawnSite Member

I am located in Port Orange, Florida. From Asheville Noth Carolina. Too many distractions at the office(my house), sorry.

4. Same hydro drive train as all gas choppers just smaller foot print

You can get a 36"/42" combo where part of the deck is removable to get in 36" openings

5. jimbos

jimbos LawnSite Member

lawngodfather, if you had your choice of a 42 chopper(knowing that it doesnt have the filters and coolers like the larger ones),a 42 walker with either a 20 kohler or greater, and a 44 lazer which one and why?

6. jimbos

jimbos LawnSite Member

if you guys know anything about this chopper please just post it, I really would appreciate it.85 people have read this and 4 have posted with two being me

7. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

The "little" Chopper is built just like his big brothers. Quad loop steering, dual hydro filters, stainless steel body work etc. As LAWNGODFATHER pointed out it will fit through smaller openings than the other 2 mowers that you listed. Also, it costs far less than the other two mowers listed. I believe the list price on this mower is around 6 grand and you might be able to buy it for less.