44" LazerHP w/ 17HP Kawi?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by jpstyle, Nov 29, 2001.

1. jpstyle

jpstyle LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I have 1.25 acres, mostly flat, some minor "grades". My house is 5000 sq. ft. with a 3 car garage, and paved driveway. I'm guessing under 1 acre of grass to mow. Is the 44" LazerHP w/a 17HP Kawi sufficient for this? Only being used as a residential mower, and figured it'd be enough to mow quickly, and would last a long time. What's your reccomendation?

thanks....

2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

For homeowner use this mower will outlast you. Actually, you will never wear it out. Problem is, with only 1 acre, you will not get to spend much time on the mower. Next thing you know, you'll be cutting your neighbors lawn just so you can continue to play.

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

JP,

I couldn't say it any better than 65Hoss did. The Lazer HP will knock your place out in 45 min to an hour and it will leave it looking much nicer than what you might expect. It you want to reduce you mowing time and leave the lawn looking great the Lazer HP is a very good choice.

If you have some steep hills you might want to consider a walk behind however. I might also suggest that you try the mulch kit, it'll suprise you as well.

Thanks

Terry