46" Triton Blade dimensions

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by adrianrog, Sep 26, 2007.

1. adrianrog

adrianrog LawnSite Member

Can anyone provide me with the blade dimensions for 46" Triton blades?

How about pictures of the 6 or 8 factory offerings?

Thanks,
    Adrian
    (Guy who went to buy a new 33" Snapper rider for my 2 heavily landscaped acres and ended up leaving witha 46" Lazer Z HP. What used to take 5 hours on my old 33" Snapper now is less than 2 including blowing and trimming)

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

YO Adrian, (couldn't help myself, I'm a big Rocky fan)

Thanks for the post. The length of our 46" Triton deck blades are 16.25". We offer a slew of blade options. There is an older post titled "Metro Blade Choices" that has some pictures of a few of our blade options. Although the blades pictured are for a Metro, you'll at least get a good idea what they will look like. Also, your closest Exmark dealer should have all sorts of blades in stock, and that may be your best bet to view all our blade choices in one sitting! Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Casey

3. adrianrog

Thanks, that's a very good post. Why don't you guys put that info on your web site?

How does the extreme blade perform without a mulching kit?

Can you give me the MSRP on a mulching kit for my 46" Triton deck? What all is in the kit and how hard is it to put on/take off? I have two acreas I'm not really concerened with (that I paid to have mowed before my Exmark) and two acreas that I work hard to make look very good.

Thanks,
    Adrian

4. adrianrog

Casey,

Any answers to the questions above?

5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

My apologizes for the tardy response. I'm not sure why we don't put our blade information on our website. Good question, I'll do some asking around.

I would talk w/ your dealer about how the extreme blade performs w/o a mulch kit. They will be much more knowledgeable concerning your grass types and conditions. Your dealer will also be able to give you a price for a mulch kit. I can tell you that it will most likely be $150-$200, but can't be specific w/o additional information. The kit comes w/ baffles and blades, and I don't think it's necessarily hard to put on, but it's not a 5 minute job. Hope this helps!

Later,
    Casey