48 26EFI Walker Mower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by broken leg, Nov 19, 2007.

1. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

Well I am going to keep my Toro and sell my Walker mower It has 400 hrs elec. dump upgrade seat with arm rest single rear wheel head lights curb jumper 9.5 hopper with inserts. 919-644-2004 Hillsborough NC Tom. Also have areator to go on in place of deck. $6500.00

2. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

what year is it? Can you post any pics? I'm interested

3. broken leg

Yea I will but have been in house all day because my leg has been bothering me. i bought it in 2003 off show room floor. I have pictures in computer in shop. Will post tomorrow.

4. broken leg

Here are the pictures

DSCN1438.jpg

DSCN1443.jpg

DSCN1439.jpg

DSCN1448.jpg

5. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

would you be willing to sell aerator seperate?

6. broken leg

Not yeat untill mower is sold

7. earthtrends

what year is the mower and is the electric dump just for it to dump. Did not see the high lift on it.

8. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

Looks good! Are you able to dump the hopper by hand, or do you always have to use the electric dump? Sometimes I'm running solo and need to be able to dump into a walker bag which is probably easier to do when lifting by hand. Has it ever been rolled or in any accidents? How are the gear boxes on the deck? Hydros ever been serviced, oil changed regularly? I'm interested in the whole package and can see about getting you a deposit and pick it up later on. Let me know. Thanks... Chuck

9. earthtrends

tell more about the electric dump. I have a walker just like yours and am interested

10. broken leg

I have a togle switch one way up one way down. Yes you can still pick it up buy hand. The electric part is not hooked to the hopper when down when starts to pick up it comes up and goes in to a slot and when you come down it drops out of slot so it will work free hand.