1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

48 Bobcat Ransomes walk behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by dodge trucker, Jun 12, 2012.

1. dodge trucker

dodge trucker LawnSite Member

I am selling very reasonable, it is a good macine just too big for my current needs; a Craigslist "spectator" that called and asked about it suggested that I post it here..
    Belt drive model, has 18 HP Briggs opposed twin I/C engine, NEW genuine briggs elec starter NEW Oregon clutch pulley both last summer used only about a dozen times since then, runs great powers thru the heavy stuff; cuts better than my Woods ZTR.

Want some of my garage space back, only asking $850 OBO Private individual, not as much "overhead"

Call my Cell, (815)-514-4552. Located near kankakee IL an hr south of Chicago. about 80 mi north of champaign, 25 mi east of Dwight

2. mbigred

mbigred LawnSite Member

Can you post sum pictures?

3. dodge trucker

maybe. I'd have better chance at success attaching them to an E mail I am not good at posting to the websites... I hate computers, I was afraid someone would ask that question.... I like the old days with the classified ad in the paper and call the seller to get info then go look for yourself, system of selling better.
    Shoot me a PM w/your E mail and I'll get em to ya. (Id put mine up here but the forum rules say not to)

4. dodge trucker

ahh I dont see a way to edit posts... i forgot to say "or call me".

5. dodge trucker

UPDATE; I also have this on CL, and have it set at $775. That is my "gotta have" price.
    It's older but it is a great machine.

6. dodge trucker

PM me your E mail address as I dont see a way to attach pix here... and I'll attach em to an E mail, thatis the only way I know how to send pix/

7. TinMan1

TinMan1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SC

8. dodge trucker

I have tried... I can do them on some sites but not others; with or w/o photobucket... I'm great at fixing mechanical things but computers and me=oil and water....

9. Outlawn

Outlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Wish I wasn't 16 hours away.

10. dodge trucker

a good, fair serious offer takes it.... I mowed with it yet again today, it's a good runner.