48" dual hyrdo WB com. mower - 18hp Kaw. twin - $2500 - float. deck - Husqvarna - ETS

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by TROTTMAN, Feb 7, 2007.

1. TROTTMAN

TROTTMAN LawnSite Senior Member

I listed this ad a while ago, but I have reduced the price so I am relisting it (I can't figure out how to edit the old ad). Anyway, I'm getting out of the lawn business and am selling my equipment (also a proslide and a trailer)...

Here are the specifications:

Husqvarna WHF4818 (floating deck walk behind model)
    -18hp twin-cyclinder Kawasaki engine (electric start)
    -Dual hydrostatic motors and dual hydrostatic pumps
    -48" (tripple blade) floating deck - height adjustable in seconds by lever!
    -Height adjustment in .25" increments (large range of available heights)
    -Fully baffled mulching kit (including shute guard)
    -Tires are in good condition
    -ETS control system, much more comfortable than pistol grips
    -New battery
    -Mower has been garaged since I have owned it
    -Just got a tune up

Additional information:
    I have owned this mower for 2 and a half summers, but since I am a college student I have not nearly put this mower to true commercial use. I would estimate it may have one real commercial season's worth of use on it. However, it is about 3 years old, so the stickers have worn there way off. The mower does not currently have any problems (everything works).

I am asking $2,500 for the unit. New, this mower retailed for $5,200 (and I think it was worth every penny).

I just had the mower serviced. The oil was changed (new oil and air filters), the blades were sharpened, and the mower was cleaned. I will also include with the mower a few extra oil and air filters I have left over.

Please contact me directly at my cell: 405-255-7589. My name is Kyle Trotter. You can also send me a personal message if you want. I also have roughly 30 pictures of the mower I can send to you through email as well. Thanks all!

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg