48 exmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RAR, Dec 4, 2002.

1. RAR

RAR LawnSite Member

I am looking at a new exmark 48 hydro fixed deck 15hp. kaw. twin( last years model). pistol grips for 3300.00. price seems good but i have acouple of questions. is the 15 hp. big enough to mow high speed and get a good cut? can you run doubles on a 15 hp. hydro or is it to weak. thanks alot i am new and have really learned alot on this site. thanks again Rich.

2. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I know this is a different unit. But I got a price of $4,699 for a 17/48 TTHP with the ECS controls. So the spiffy one costs $1,300 more. That's a lot for some. Pocket change for others.

How does that price sound fellas?

3. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

4. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I paid $4,900 for mine with electric start. You could buy a couple of Murray tractors for that!

5. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

no unsponsored advertising please.

6. Envy Lawn Service

Darryl,

Ha Ha, very funny :rolleyes:

Maybe it would do you good to have a guy with a $10,000 ZTR poke fun at you and your little walkbehind.

And to think I took it opon myself to offer you free info on that key-man deal.

7. J&R

IF the last post was at me. I was just going to tell you i have one 48 exmark the has been in service for 7 years with not one time the mower has never been in the repair shop.

8. J&R

To the Adimn. I was not trying to sale mowers was leting him know have 4 Emark mowers the best mowers that is made He is in my area and telling him to call me. To help in anyway. Richard Hickman J&R lawn Serice.

9. Envy Lawn Service

J&R,

I had a big LCO offer to help me out with equipment. I thought that was very nice for them to offer me to come by and demo there equipment. Likewise it is nice for you to offer help.

I saw your post before it was removed. Guess they must have took it you were trying to sell a mower???

Oh, if you are talking about my post, not directed at you. Forgot to add a name. Sorry

10. J&R

i know of only 3 thats sell exmark in the area bought from all 3 some will work with you better the others