48" Hustler

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by stevenf, Oct 8, 2007.

1. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

I am looking for a 48" commercial ztr. Does hustler have or is hustler going to have any basic 19hp 48" commercial mowers?

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We will be introducing the FasTrak HD in a 23/48 and 25/54 very soon.

More details to follow soon !!

3. stevenf

Will that fastrak still be in the Homeowner category?

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The FasTrak HD will have a full 2 year commercial warranty, not the 1 year the regular FasTrak has now.
    The FasTrak HD will be in the FasTrak series of residential mowers, but with upgraded features and warranty as stated above.
    They are great for average to light commercial use and high end residential use.

5. stevenf

Would the Fastrak HD be worth it if I plan on 20-30 weekly accounts or should I step it up to the Mini Z hands down?

6. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

now Hustler just needs to add a 60"+ deck to the FT line. most HO's don't need the seperate pump/motor set-up, but many of us would like a larger deck w/o paying the premium that the large commercial set-ups command.
    some might say it will canabalize sales from the Z/SZ line, but it will also lead to some up-sales from HO's that are looking at the FT 54" and would spend a few hundred more to have less little "mower" time in the yard and more time with the family. (think i'll copyright that!!!!)
    JMO

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

It would handle it easily.