48 inch walk behind hydro mower and 48 or 52 inch zero turn rider

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by brenda50, Nov 23, 2007.

1. brenda50

brenda50 LawnSite Member

I am looking for a 48inch hydro walk behind mower and a 48 inch or 52 inch zero turn mower(rider ) I would prefer a exmark, scag or Toro brand with low hours . I am looking for used mowers. I live in Charlotte, NC area

2. J&A Lawn Care

J&A Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2004 44" Toro Z Master with about 180hrs on it I am gonna sale.I want $3200 for it [​IMG]

3. brenda50

brenda50 LawnSite Member

Thank you for the picture , is this considered a homeowner model or commerical quality? The only reason I ask, was the deck didn't look as thick as Toro's other commerical mowers from the picture ,I may be wrong. Is their anything that has to be done to the mower or is their anything I don't see from the picture that may be wrong? Thanks for your time to reply.
    Rick Nance

4. J&A Lawn Care

no its 100% comercial.Theres only 1 thing I have to fix and thats the muffler gasket.It started getting a exhaust leak the other day so I parked it and been using my dads 60" Z Master.I will have a new gasket put on over the weekend.The 1 and only reason I am considering selling it is to buy a 60".I picked up several 2 acre yards and need a little bit bigger mower.This mower also stripes like theres no tomarrow and it doesn't have a stripe kit on it.I chance the oil every 30 hrs.It also has the filter upgrade also and a extra set of front tires and rims along with several sets of blades.You can call me at 919-697-9039 if you want and I can answer any questions you might have.Thanks Nick

5. brenda50

brenda50 LawnSite Member

Thanks for a quick reply, the only questions I didn't ask what size and model of engine, and is the deck a commerical grade like 7 or a little less thick?

6. J&A Lawn Care

its the SFS deck and its tough!It also has a 18hp Kohler motor.More than enough power for the 44"deck

7. Raymond Morgan

Raymond Morgan LawnSite Member

I have an Exmark Lazer Z HP 56" deck. 23 HP Kawasaki. The machine has only 95 hours. I bought it new in 10/06 and used it through 3/07. I'm no longer in the business, that's why Im selling it. It's practically brand new. Asking $8200.

8. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

I have 2 listed on here for sale one is a john deere and the other is a bunton dedicated bagger. I know there aren't toro but hey for the money worth a look.