Just to follow up on some earlier threads about my 48" Metro clogging up. I tightened the belts, have the rear axle in the D position with 3 spacers under the front casters so the deck is pitched forward. I also put 4 spacers between the blades and spindle and put on brand new OEM high lift blades. The cut was excellent, the old blades were missing a lot of metal, especially around the tips and I was getting strips of unmowed grass. But........it still clogged up a bit, not nearly as bad as before but it was discharging the grass very well this time so I would say my problem is solved. I did not mow at full throttle, I backed of a bit, so that probably helped also. Thanks for all the suggestions and help on this.