48" Red Hawk Commercial Mower, Honda 18HP motor 18 hours, Sulky + more

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by siberslug, Aug 28, 2011.

1. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

It is just because they were OFFERS.whereare they today,??? not buying it for that price I see
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought a 36 hydro Redhawk used a couple weeks ago for $300.00 I think they are good mowers I just dont think anyone will pay anything for them because of the off brand. good luck

3. siberslug

siberslug LawnSite Member

You cant call then and get it with a Honda for $2200, it's $2700 and not eveyone knows that.
    And if I'm foolish that must make you a dumb ass because all the offer I have gotten was way over $1000, your just trying to find a sucker to by one off of at that price and it's not me.
    Anyways it's sold

4. XLS

ok i wasnt being and ass ow i am. havenerent.com take your redhawk and sell them i bought alot of 52" hydros with 20 hp kohler for wayyyyyyyy less the 2k and the honda is a cheaper engine all they wanted was 2500 each and the 48" was cheaper so you are mistaken. should call them next time friend. fact is I WONT BUY YOUR UNIT IF YOU NOW SAID 500 BUCKS . I WASNT LOOKING FOR A DEAL GUY.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. XLS

i say 800-1000 buck if your lucky considering yourunit is china made.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. XLS

why did you pay $ 2200 for a 48" belt drive when for 2500.00 any member can get a hydro 52" 20 hp electric start that has a 7.5-8 mph travel sulkey and all. ????? why sir because your dumb.....need i keep going you messed up and now will take a lose and cant accept that so you call me a dumb ass.
    Posted via Mobile Device