48" walk behind needed

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by pezarelli711, Feb 17, 2007.

1. pezarelli711

pezarelli711 LawnSite Member

i am looking to buy a 48" walk behind that will be reliable and ready for use. i am looking to spend around a thousand and will be buying within a couple weeks. i live in cincinnati but will come and pick it up if its not too far.

2. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Puller504

Puller504 LawnSite Member

I have a Scag 48" walk behind for sale. Comes with extra blades and belts and a steel bagger and a velke sulky. I'm the 2nd owner, I bought out the original owner a while back. This Scag has been serviced at the dealer where it was bought new and needs absolutely nothing. It starts right up and runs like new. I'm selling only because of my arthritic knees, I bought a Bobcat ZTR to use. $900 for all, I'm 30 miles south of Cleveland. Don

4. pezarelli711

How many hours are on the mower? What kind of motor and how many horses? Can you offer me a return policy, maybe a week, just to get the mower checked out? Thank you for the response.

5. pezarelli711

just give me a call whenever you get a chance. 513 503 8584 thanks

6. analogdog

analogdog LawnSite Member

Is the scag hydro or belt drive

7. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

mower only has 350 hours , nice machine for $$$ 1500

8. Puller504

Puller504 LawnSite Member

Sorry, was away from the computer for a few days. Kawasaki 14 hp. Belt drive (double wide belts). I'll call you Wednesday, sale is final, may be able to help with delivery, we'll talk. Don

9. allaboutlawns

allaboutlawns LawnSite Member

I have a Bobcat 48" belt drive that I am looking to sell if you are interested. I have it a the dealer right now getting the oil changed and all service done on it for the start of the season. It has a Kawasaki engine and everything runs great. If you are interested in it PM me back and I will set up a time you can come take a look at it.
    Brad

10. pezarelli711

dont know why i cant pm but if you just wanna call me that would work for me. 5038584 josh