48" Walkbehind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by fiveohpoepoe, Nov 15, 2009.

1. fiveohpoepoe

fiveohpoepoe LawnSite Member

I have a Ransome/Bobcat 48" with a 14hp Kawasaki/Belt driven. Just put new drive belts and deck belt on a month ago. Has newer gator blades. It is a 98-99 model and cuts like a champ! I do not have to sell, but Ive been seriously considering a Better Outdoor WB or Walker for next season. I have owned this one for about 3 months. Located in Winston Salem. $1000.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fiveohpoepoe

Bump it up

3. fiveohpoepoe

Give me some feedback...too high? Not the right time? Ive been around mowers for a long time. This is a great unit

4. fiveohpoepoe

Bump ttt...........

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the same exact machine and would not give it up for anything I love it

No safety on yours ?

When I bought mine it didn't have one, previous owner cut the bar off but I am working on getting it back on and working again

do you mind telling me the belts part numbers ?

6. fiveohpoepoe

Sure, Ill check for you. This is my 4th or 5th Ramsome. I really miss my Walker but its just my yard now. Who knows what I will do... I searched for a WB, found this one and now sell. I had surgery on my shoulder and will be getting surgery again Dec 29th...Id like to sell this and use the money to pay the medical bills, then look something else when the season rolls around.

7. fiveohpoepoe

TTT. Reduced to $800.00

8. Juan91

Juan91 LawnSite Senior Member

same mower as mine too!!!, nice unit, someone is gonna really like that unit!

9. fiveohpoepoe

Great mower. Id like to go ahead and sell it and get an older Walker or similar.

10. bulldogg

bulldogg LawnSite Member

is the deck adjustable? and how does it stripe?