48in exmark hydro walk behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mowerboy04, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys i'm selling my exmark 48in hydro walk behind, the mower has new blades, new ideler pully, new belts all around, new air filter, spark plugs, only was changed every 25 hours. it has a 14 hp kawi on it that starts on the 1st or second pull. mower cuts and stripes very nice. i'm asking $1300 or best offer, i will have pics soon
    thanks
    alex

2. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

Why are u selling it are you downsizing or upgrading, anyway i was looking to post my Gravely 36" walk-behind and upgrading to a 48" lets see if i can sell it. How many hrs on the mower?

3. Mowerboy04

i'm selling to upgrade to a 48in ztr, i'm not sure of the hours on the mower it dosn't have a metter, since i have had it i have put 50 hours on it.

4. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

Do you know what year it is? Well i'll put mine up for sale this week and see if i can sell it. PM me if you sell the mower please.

5. Mowerboy04

the mower is a 1995 i'll put pics up within the next hour i'm down loading them as i type

6. Mowerboy04

the pics i promised

exmark 1.JPG

exmark 2.JPG

exmark 3.JPG

exmark 4.JPG

7. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

mower looks really good alex nice job. hows it going

8. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I guess my question is do you have any way to ship it to me out here in BFE?

9. Mowerboy04

thanks i spent alot of time on it. its going good i'm been really bussy picked up another 20 lawns so i'm really really bussy now, and i decided to buy another ztr so yea but i'm good. how have you been?

10. Mowerboy04

umm i woud rather not ship it.