1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

$4995 For A EverRide Scorpion FX

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by EverRide, Feb 2, 2007.

1. EverRide

EverRide Inactive

2. 7 IRON

7 IRON LawnSite Member
    from VT

Thats's A Pretty Aggressive Price.Seems Like EverRide Is Becoming More Known.
  3. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone own a Scorpion FX???? Gimme some reviews...Im thinking of adding a 52 to the mix and man these things are intriguing!

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats what you need ...or a good used Z.....I just got a used 700 hours Exmark 60/27 ultracut for $4300
  5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Sweet deal:cool2: Can you post a pic of the underneath of the deck?? are all the decks the same? the one for the gravely,everride and great dane??

Thank you:waving:
  6. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

due to the price and the vitually the same productiveity we have made a switch and bought our first one, planning on buying another real soon, they also work great on residetnal lawns.
  7. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Can you post a pic of the deck:)
  8. EverRide

EverRide Inactive

Yes the decks are the same on all three units. I so not have an actual photo of the underside of the deck but have this image that is the same thing.

trae's pretty deck.jpg
  9. bahamamills

bahamamills LawnSite Member

Can you post any pricing for the Warrior or Hornet, I found a dealer not to far away....
  10. EverRide

EverRide Inactive

We currently have a $1500 dollar instant rebate off MSRP on all Hornet Models, 23hp Kohler 52" Scorpion and the 27hp Kohler 54" Warrior.

What exact machines are you needing the price on.