4months in..

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Exactly Jr. you will have something to fall back on and you have a job now. I wish I had a job now but what I am struggling with is one getting anyone to call me back and two not wanting to get something at a grocery till I graduate in May and then get into another job that I really wanna do. I would feel bad working somewhere for two months and then just cutting out on them. My point is you have a job and that is a good thing, stay the course in it.

Good Luck!

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Exactly.. I didnt mean for this to be a whining and bitc#ing post. I just figured I'd tell yall what was up.. some people actually care about what others do..

I mean I did go into this thinking I'd really enjoy it.. Now 4months in, I've realized I dont.. thats all i wanted to say..

3. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I got you I was just saying that you are lucky that you have a job. I wish I could say the same LOL.

4. alex94

alex94 LawnSite Member

JUNIOR! i care buddy. i love to know what is oging on in other peoples lives. i also graduate it 2012. maybe we are jsut at the age that we care about what EVERYONE is doing. keep us (or at least me :D ) posted.

5. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

and thank you,

read the first quote and remember this, There is NO second chance to make a first impression.....now read the rest of what you said and think about what i said.....this is a time that some of us have seen before, there will be guys lined up for that job and any other job before long....take it from me, take pride in anything you do, no matter what it is and you'll make it through life..

have a great birthday, you're only young once

jim

6. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Ok, so maybe I said it wrong in that first quote, I still take pride in my work.. Its a great feeling to drive a car out of the shop that I tore a tranny out of, rebuilt and then put back in. Why wouldnt I take pride in something like that?

But I understand what you are saying.. :waving:

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

i figured you would, you're not a dumb kid, just young.:waving: