1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

4th LawnSite.com Give Away

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Sean Adams, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Dear LawnSite Members:

I want to thank everyone who participated in the last give away we set up. We sent a nice pair of leather work gloves, a set of professional hand-pruners, and $50 to Steve (ElephantNest).

This give away will be the following:

1. A LawnSite.com T-shirt
    2. A PlowSite.com T-shirt
    3. Brand New Pair of Work Boots

As with all the other give aways, you need to participate in order to be eligible to win. So here is what I have decided....

At the top of the site on the home page you may have noticed our slogan...."The Original and Largest Online Community In The Green Industry". I have decided that it is a nice way to welcome new users, but I am looking to create a slogan we can use permanently.

So here is the contest... Post what you think the new slogan should be and why. Only post once....and I know this could be funny, but let's try and keep it clean.
  2. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

"Lawnsite.com.....An Internet Friend for the Lawn Care Professional."
  3. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Forgot to explain. I feel this is the best way to describe this site. Most come here for some trusted info, and good conversation. Just like you would a friend.
  4. Doster's L & L

Doster's L & L LawnSite Senior Member

The best damn lawn site on the web, period!!

Because it is true.
  5. Buginout

Buginout LawnSite Member

"LawnSite.com......Let the experience of others save you time and money."

You need only ask the question and chances are someone has already been down that road or knows someone who has.