4th of July Marketing Idea

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by iakentdoz, Jun 14, 2005.

1. iakentdoz

iakentdoz LawnSite Member

I bought 600 12" x 18" US flags with 600 "Never Forget" cards from The Flag Company and had business cards printed from VistaPrint I had to cut 2 small slots on the "Never Forget" card that holds my business card. I gave 300 Flags/Business cards out Last Friday at a local Parade and they went over great. I could have given away 2 times as many! I plan on using the rest of them to stick in lawns of local home owners in my service area.

Any one have any other ides?

HLS-flag.jpg

HLS-card.jpg

2. Amco Landscaping

Amco Landscaping LawnSite Member

are those plastic flags?

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi iakentdoz,

Great job with that. Let us know what type of response you get.

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Yes, those are plastic flags. A real estate agent did something like that in a area that I mowed. Most of the people left the flag up for a week or longer.

5. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I just saw those on Memorial Day this year from a Real Estate Co. as well.She line up the whole street both side,it was pretty cool looking driving down the street seeing them all.

6. iakentdoz

iakentdoz LawnSite Member

Yep they are, that's the only thing I didn't really like about them. Next time I will get nylon or better.