5 days and 91 members to go!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Vibe Ray, Dec 16, 2000.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

W'eve got only 5 days left to reach the 2000 members mark during the first year!!!!
  2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I think we'll be a few short of our goal.
  3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Well, we might fall short of that goal but I think we have grown a great community of members.

Thanks everyone!!!
  4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I have gained many good friends here and credit LawnSite 100% for that.

The Knowledge you can gain here about the lawn industry is unlimited. :)
  5. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Awwww...I'm startin' to feel all warm and cuddly inside...!
  6. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

All you that haven't joined, please register. We're gonna have a lawnsite reunion one of these days and it's gonna be a blast meeting everybody. You'll have to ask Chuck how he's going to arrange it cause I'm just instigating right now but........................how long can it take to register? You won't be harrassed or spammed, you won't be asked to send money for anything...............heck it's free info that can only help you in your day to day affairs! All we need to do is reach our goal and we need your help to do it.

So please, for me and all the rest of the old timers, and some of them ARE OLD TIMERS, take the time to register.
    You'll be glad you did.
    Ya, it might even make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Consider it a Christmas present to Chuck and Eric, they have invested a lot of time in keeping this thing up and running, and quite frankly if something were to happen to it I think a whole lot of us would experience some type of withdrawl syndrome or something mental like.

Get the fuzzy thing going, register real soon.

Thank you for your support. ( I think that was an old Bartles and James commercial)

7. moonarrow

moonarrow LawnSite Member

Keep regestering guys it is down now to only 87 more members, welcome to all the newcommers I agree with you Homer if something happened to this site I think I would hav e withdrawels, and Thanks again Chuck and Eric, for all your hard work, and for all the new friends I have made from this site
  8. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I almost made a serious mistake, I was thinking "hey why don't I get my wife to register here, this would increase the count" Then I started to think about it,, both of us hooked on here, not good. I have a hard enough time getting my kids off the computer so I can play.. But the rest of you guys can get your wife's to join and get us over the 2000 mark.
  9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I see we have 23 guests on at the present, come on guests, go sign up and join us. :)
  10. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I just sent out around 20 e-mails to lawn care companies on the web, hopefully they will join. If one of you members gets one, sorry.