1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

50 gallon lesco spray tank

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Itsgottobegreen, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I got a pratically brand new lesco 50 gallon spray rig. I bought it with the intentions of starting a fert and weed division of my landscape company. Never got my spray permit. I used it about 5 times spraying my own lawn. Used it a few times to water flowers at jobs with it. So its only got about 20 hours on it. It has the optional electric reel. 325 feet of high pressure hose. I have both the high pressure metal gun for bugs and the low pressure plastic gun for weeds. Works great. I always used lesco sprays in it and always cleaned it out with lesco tank cleaner every time. I really have no need for it now I sold the landscape company. I think i paid $2899 for it and they are $3199 today. $2000 cash only

tank1.jpg

2. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

What are you doing now that you sold out?

3. Itsgottobegreen

I have a fabrication company. We do custom metal work and ordimental iron work. We provide emergency 24hr welding service. Soon to also have a 24 hydraulic hose service too.

4. IMPACTLLC

IMPACTLLC LawnSite Member

Wil..send me a PM man!!

5. Itsgottobegreen

Leave me an phone number and I will call you. Ur PM doesn't work

6. IMPACTLLC

IMPACTLLC LawnSite Member

three o four three seven six five two nine six:waving: