50 Gallon Pull Type Sprayer.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dhicks, Jun 21, 2000.

1. dhicks

dhicks Member

I soon will be needing a 50 gallon or so, pull type sprayer that I can hook up to my old Toro. Basically, the unit can even be smaller if that's all there is. Are there any dealers on the Internet that I could visit for sizes and price? So far no luck looking on my own.<p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac - ICQ [icq]31223414[/icq]<br>www.go-emerald.com

2. www.northerntool.com

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Northern has a 55 gallon sprayer with a 3.5 BS motor and a boom that will spray 17' wide. It is capable of spraying 7 gallon a minute if turned up to full presure. They have several stores in Mn. and other states. I hope this helps.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence

4. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

Why would you want to pull it?<p>A sprayer mounted on a unit increases maneuverability and versatility.<p>A Toro walk-behind with a fertilizer spreader AND sprayer can really be a nice unit.

5. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Lazer, I think Stone is finally rubbing off.

6. Today I used my pesticide application vehicle and 44&quot; lawn mower to mow the six<br>lawns it does per week.<p>I paid $200 for it (1987 44&quot; toro wb) with a<br>blown motor but otherwise complete. I added<br>a brand spanking new 12.5 OHV Tecumseh and<br>it does smoky burnouts on the asphalt with a<br>stand on sulky.<p>Really it's not a bad mower for a single cylinder POS. Besides what do you want for<br>a $600 44&quot; commercial mower?

7. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

Getmow, <br>Actually, I'm rubbing off on him. :)<p>Fact is, he had this thing before I started posting to this forum and I built my first Toro mounted spreader/sprayer in 1994.<p>Today I use a highly modified stand-on Exmark power unit with a spreader/sprayer system.

8. dhicks

dhicks Member

Thanks for the information. Lazer, as to your question, I'd simply rather have the sprayer behind me rather than driving into the spray. Just a personal choice, thatÂ’s all. Again, thanks to all.<p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac - ICQ [icq]31223414[/icq]<br>www.go-emerald.com