50" Lazer Z HP Price?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Teff's Lawn & Snow, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Teff's Lawn & Snow

Teff's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Member

What is the going price for a new Lazer Z hp with a 50" deck and 23 hp Kawasaki engine?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Teff's Lawn & Snow,

Sorry for the tardy response.

You're looking around $8,299 for a LHP23KA505, but prices will vary by region.

Later,
    KC

3. Teff's Lawn & Snow

I heard the 52" deck on the HP is coming back with a 23hp Kohler, other than the engine and deck size are there going to be any other differences, including the price?

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Teff's,

What you've heard is spot on. The 52" TriVantage deck is on the LHP tractor w/ a 23hp Kohler engine. The differences are limited to the deck, tires, and price. The deck of course is the old 3 series, castor tires are pneumatic, drive tires are smaller, and the price is $7,299. I think that's all the differences. Oh, the range of cut is smaller as well.

KC

5. Teff's Lawn & Snow

Is there a noticeable difference in cut between the two different decks on northern climate grasses?

6. sdemartino

sdemartino LawnSite Member

I had the same question. Any opinions?

7. Prestigelawncare

Prestigelawncare LawnSite Member

In my opinion yes. I had the ultracut for a demo and am still in love with the TriVantage deck. I was not sure in the begining but the trivantage striped better and picked up better with the bagging system. The TriVantage deck has been around for awhile and it continues to stand above the rest but that is my opinion.