50% Off Landscaper Billing Software

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by LandscaperBillingSoftware, Jul 16, 2010.

1. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

Markh1, I never heard anything back and went with something else...

2. C4chris70

C4chris70 LawnSite Senior Member

I signed up for the demo but never got the email containing the link as the auto response from the site said I would receive. I am in the market for a new billing program, but I need to try it before I buy it.

3. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

Chris70, I bought groundskeeper pro and love it....except the email functions. I have to print it then email it...WHY? its a waste....But that is the only thing i dont like about it. It has a lot of stuff in it and it works great. Expense accts, routes, fuel charge rates, active/inactive, credit cards...etc etc

But about a month after I bought it, my bank decided to offer crossover/linking with quick books...not that ive ever used it

4. Joetoro7

Joetoro7 LawnSite Member

It doesn't say on the website that it does not work on MACs. I already ordered the software can I cancel my order?

5. Joetoro7

Joetoro7 LawnSite Member

How do I cancel my order? Or get my money back? I have a mac and didn't realize Landscape Billing Software didn't work for MAcs

6. chips17

chips17 LawnSite Member
    from PA

i too just spent an arm and leg for quickbooks this year. Wish i would have known about this software!!! reoccurring charges is a genus idea for this industry

7. Jbh0724

Jbh0724 LawnSite Member

Quickbooks will memorize transactions. Same function as reoccurring charges. But this software is a lot cheaper. I wish I would have seen this earlier. Just bought quickbooks. It looks like I need to be an accountant to use all the features.

8. chips17

chips17 LawnSite Member
    from PA

How does one do this?

9. Jbh0724

Jbh0724 LawnSite Member

When the invoice is open, click create and then memorize transaction
    Posted via Mobile Device