5000 fliers 2x or 10000 fliers 1x?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Team Green Property Maint, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Team Green Property Maint

Team Green Property Maint LawnSite Member

thanks! I like the, sending out 3333 three times idea. What I was going off was the general consensus that I should see a 2-3% rate for call backs and maybe half of those call backs will become customers. I want to get 150 customers before from my marketing plan.:weightlifter:

I will pay someone .11 cents a flier to go door to door for me and .08 cents a flier to print 10000 full color fliers (currently trying to haggle). to get my name out there more, I plan on mapping out a grid on a map and posting a full page color ad in all the public places in that area, for example: restaurants, grocery stores, gyms, mower repair shops, etc., then im going to reach the home owners association for each neighborhood (about 7 or 8 neighborhoods 6000 homes or so) and put and ad in each of their monthly community news letters- $195 for three months...deep breath... then put up those little yard signs on the corners of intersections- $99 for one hundred and fax those full color ads with prices and services to all the property management and real estate companys I can find. [:

I figure by the number of people I reach I should get 150 weekly customers...or 3600 cuts for the 24 week season.

the number sound good to me!

2. Team Green Property Maint

Team Green Property Maint LawnSite Member

3. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

4. jhastrello

jhastrello LawnSite Member

Just remember, the statistics on % return from direct mail, are the contact calls that you get. Not the number of new clients.

Good luck with your process. Hope that it pays fruitful dividends.

5. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Do 5000 2x.....as far as signs, if anyones interested I know a guy that does them for like $4/sign with stakes included, both sides printed and like 18x24

Thats a really good deal, I'm paying like $.50 for mine, but mine a tr-fold and really, really nice (tons of colors, hi-resolution pictures, etc)

6. grasshopperslawn

grasshopperslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Why not get post cards and use them as flyers ? GOTPRINT.COM has 5000 fullcolor postcard for $105.00 . They work just as good

7. grasshopperslawn

grasshopperslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Check GOTPRINT.COM for postcards this is my second season using them and they are pretty good full color both sides 105.00 plus shipping

8. Perfect Image TLM

Perfect Image TLM LawnSite Senior Member

Checked out this site and it has good deals! And to answer the question of this thread... 5000 x 2!

9. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

I always use gotprint... cause they gotprices! good ones..... never a problem.

10. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Yea but there not shipping them, you have to figure .23 per card total costs.