1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

52" Exmark Wb

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by greenGoblin, Mar 13, 2007.

1. greenGoblin

greenGoblin LawnSite Member

I Have A 52 Exmark Wb If Anyone Is Intrested It Has A 19hp Kaw Hydro Floating Deck Purchased New Last Year Machine Has No Hour Meter Only Used For 30 Accounts Weekly Its Still Like New With 1 Year Left On Warranty Thinkin Of Buying A Rider As My Accounts This Year Are Inceasing Quickly I Paid 5699.00 Last Year Would Like To Get 4750.00 Out Of It Ill Try To Post Pics Tomorrow Thanks
  2. greenGoblin

bumps bumps
  3. tshannon

tshannon LawnSite Member

Hi sir,
    Just wondering if you would be interested in a 2006 Scag wildcat 52" 25 hp kawasaki zero turn. I've got the mower listed on here for sale, but no luck. I'm cutting back to a walk behind because of a full time job. Let me know. I'm thinking maybe your mower and 2500 or so. Thanks in advance.
  4. greenGoblin

bump please
  5. Lynch & Sons Landscaping

Lynch & Sons Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from MI

which model? Turf Tracer?
  6. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

With it being a 19hp engine I'd be willing to bet it is a Turf Tracer HP.
  7. greenGoblin

it is the hp model if any one is intrested feel free to call me 248-688-5296 its a great mower cant go wrong its almost new if anyone is in michigan there is a waranty still on it for like 15 months at weingartz
  8. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

I've seen his mower and it's liek brand new. Worth the $$$. wish I had the $$
  9. greenGoblin

heres some pics

kids car treadmill 096.JPG

kids car treadmill 098.jpg

kids car treadmill 099.jpg
  10. jon schuler

jon schuler LawnSite Member

If you were interested for a partial trade I have a toro z master 52. We are cutting way back this year switch to wb, we are keeping 60 inch zero. The 52 has only 330 hours (all last season). I just got it out of storage to take over to dealer he said it should sell quick around 5500.