1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

52 inch ex mark vantage

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by BLenno, Jan 15, 2013.

1. BLenno

BLenno LawnSite Member

I recently visited my local ex mark dealer. I am in the market for a new machine and I was looking at a 48 inch or 52 inch turf tracer. Almost 6 or 7 grand. They are crazy expensive. Then he showed me a demo 52 inch ex mark vantage with 25 hours on it. He is asking $ 7,100 for this unit. Brand new vantage are around $ 8,500. That is with a couple grand down and zero interest for 48 months. What do you guys think ?
  2. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

That's a good price. I'd jump on it if it were me
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Not a bad price. Local dealer has a 48" vantage for $8200. Definitely more polished than my grandstand. Salesman said there will be a $500 rebate coming soon on the vantage. It would need to be alot more than that.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Holy **** those have went up a lot in price!
  5. Andrew & Ben's Lawn Care

Andrew & Ben's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Jump fast, you won't regret it. won't have buyers remorse and will increase productivity. For about a 1400 dollar savings on a brand new machine...I'll come and buy it out from under you if it's not in your garage in a few days.
  6. Dream Green irrigation

Dream Green irrigation LawnSite Member

I purchased a 52 exmarks demo mid season last year. I love it !!! no regrets. One thing I had the dealer throw in a free oil change and tune up before I purchased the machine. You wont regret it.:clapping::drinkup:
  7. BLenno

BLenno LawnSite Member

Did you purchase a 52 inch vantage ? How do you like it ?
  8. cdqat1432

cdqat1432 LawnSite Member
    Male, from Youngstown, Ohio

Over rated. Check out the scags. Hilltop in Columbiana.
  9. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

it's a decent price. I wouldn't say it's a great, jump on it right now price. if you come to Fort Wayne IN you can get it even cheaper.

are you serious???

I paid around $7k for my 52" toro grandstand in 09 when they just came out. I wouldn't call a $1500 increase in 4 years going up a lot in price.
  10. Dream Green irrigation

Dream Green irrigation LawnSite Member

I did and I love it..