1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

52 inch ex mark vantage

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by BLenno, Jan 15, 2013.

1. BLenno

BLenno LawnSite Member

I recently visited my local ex mark dealer. I am in the market for a new machine and I was looking at a 48 inch or 52 inch turf tracer. Almost 6 or 7 grand. They are crazy expensive. Then he showed me a demo 52 inch ex mark vantage with 25 hours on it. He is asking $ 7,100 for this unit. Brand new vantage are around $ 8,500. That is with a couple grand down and zero interest for 48 months. What do you guys think ?

2. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

That's a good price. I'd jump on it if it were me
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Not a bad price. Local dealer has a 48" vantage for $8200. Definitely more polished than my grandstand. Salesman said there will be a $500 rebate coming soon on the vantage. It would need to be alot more than that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Holy **** those have went up a lot in price!

5. Andrew & Ben's Lawn Care

Andrew & Ben's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Jump fast, you won't regret it. won't have buyers remorse and will increase productivity. For about a 1400 dollar savings on a brand new machine...I'll come and buy it out from under you if it's not in your garage in a few days.

6. Dream Green irrigation

Dream Green irrigation LawnSite Member

I purchased a 52 exmarks demo mid season last year. I love it !!! no regrets. One thing I had the dealer throw in a free oil change and tune up before I purchased the machine. You wont regret it.:clapping::drinkup:

7. BLenno

BLenno LawnSite Member

Did you purchase a 52 inch vantage ? How do you like it ?

8. cdqat1432

cdqat1432 LawnSite Member
    Male, from Youngstown, Ohio

Over rated. Check out the scags. Hilltop in Columbiana.

9. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

it's a decent price. I wouldn't say it's a great, jump on it right now price. if you come to Fort Wayne IN you can get it even cheaper.

http://www.muttonpower.com/store/p-9120-demo-exmark-vantage-24hp-52.aspx

are you serious???

I paid around $7k for my 52" toro grandstand in 09 when they just came out. I wouldn't call a $1500 increase in 4 years going up a lot in price.

10. Dream Green irrigation

Dream Green irrigation LawnSite Member

I did and I love it..