52 lazer hp price?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by dlandscaping, Aug 23, 2001.

1. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

i would like to know the "suggested commercial sale price" for a 52 lazer hp with a 23 kaw engine and also how much other landscapers have paid for their machines. i am trying to decide with a trac vac collection or the spindle driven catcher. how much are those spindle driven things anyways?

2. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Suggested retail $7,299
    What I paid for that unit with 36hrs with full warrenty from the dealer $6,199.

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

DL,

Thank you for your interest in the Lazer Z hp. The 52" Lazer Z hp has a suggested commercial sale price of $7499 with a 23 hp Kawasaki. The UltraVac will run you around $1200.

Now TracVac vs the UltraVac. I of course feel the UltraVac is a better choice but then again I work for Exmark. The UltraVac is easier to remove, lighter weight, designed specifically for the Lazer HP and better maintains the balance of the Lazer HP. Additionally in wet conditions it should perform better than most vac system designs due to better airflow. My suggestion would be to consult your dealer and post the same question on the commercial landscaping forum of Lawnsite.com and above all DEMO.

Good luck

Terry

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I have the ultravac for my HP. Its awesome. Easy to take on and off, never clogs, and it is unbelievable how easy it is to empty even when wet. I looked at the others, but went with the ultravac. It does a great job during leaf season and cleanups.