52" Lazer Z HP Price?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by MDeHooge, Feb 12, 2008.

1. MDeHooge

MDeHooge LawnSite Member

What is the going price for a new Lazer Z HP with a 52" deck and 23 hp Kawasaki engine?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

MDeHooge,

Thanks for your interest in the new 23/52 Lazer HP. Our list price is $7,299 for this unit, but prices will vary by region. Check w/ your local dealer for prices in your neck of the woods.

Later,
    KC

3. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

I just bought a 07 23/52

mower lhp23ka505
    Bagger lhpuv4650
    weight kit
    exmark completeing kit

I paid EXACTLY 9,449.95 out the door

Did I get hosed?

4. CuttinUP

CuttinUP LawnSite Senior Member

What is a "Completing Kit" ?

5. Stillwater

i think it is the belts tube and idler parts to get the bagger and blower to work together for some reason they call these parts the completeing kit and have it as a seperate line item they charged me 100.00 for it. KC can explaine it better

6. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

CuttinUP & eshskis,

The way we sell (we are somewhat forced to do it this way) UltraVacs is the Ultravac itself, which includes the main components (bags, shell, tube, blower, etc.), and then to make it fit up and run properly you need a completing kit. These kits can include various parts and hardware, depending on what UV and unit you have. Typicallly, it will include a belt, belt cover, weights, etc. If we were to get rid of completing kits, it would become a stocking nightmare for Exmark, our distributors, and our dealers. The odds of your local dealer carrying the exact UV that you need would be rare, hence the need for completing kits. Hope that is clear. If not, fire back some questions!

Later,
    KC

7. Stillwater

Thanks, KC

8. ucrtwf

ucrtwf LawnSite Member

I don't know if this helps, but I just bought a used one for $3500 with a 23hp Kohler, 52" deck.

9. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

How many hours did it have on it?

10. ucrtwf

ucrtwf LawnSite Member

1300, it's a 2001