52'' lesco belt drive

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by 87notchbk, May 20, 2012.

1. 87notchbk

87notchbk LawnSite Member

working on a 52'' lesco belt drive. mower is missing both deck belts. was able to locate the smaller belt. was wondering if any one has a part number for the
    longer belt that runs from the engine to the left side of the deck. or if any one has a manual for the belt drive lesco i've only been able find hydro manuals using the search. thanks

2. upkeeplawnscape

upkeeplawnscape LawnSite Member

Bump..I'm looking for the same. Even John Deere cant seem to find the right part numbers and nothing anywhere on the internet that I seem to be able to find. Help!!!

3. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Posting model numbers might help in your quest. We used to be a Lesco service center before JD bought them. Lets just say I never worked on two of the same Lesco machines. Everyone that came in was a different model. They gave us a CD that had lots of parts breakdowns. Although its the most disorganized group of files I have ever seen so finding anything is troublesome and more than half the time I would have to call them and have them email me the manual for the one I was working on.

4. upkeeplawnscape

Model number is 026452
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

Most Lesco's were built by MTD Pro, I looked this number up for a 1652 Pro gear WB....

[​IMG]

6. upkeeplawnscape

Anyone have a parts manual?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

I have tried doing this before. MTD lists different lengths/part numbers in their parts lookup than the numbers/lengths listed in the Lesco books. I have mainly run into this on the Lesco Viper ZTR's that were also made as MTD's

upkeeplawnscape something is wrong with your model number. Every book I have has model numbers that start with 7. They are 6 digits but all of them start with a 7.

8. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

We're not dealing with a ZTR here pugs, I've looked up a few WB belts this way and haven't received feedback that they were improper ?

9. MowerMedic77

MowerMedic77 LawnSite Bronze Member

52 hydro 068079 long belt 068093 short
    52 gear drive 068093 long belt 068079 short
    Posted via Mobile Device