52" Scag SWZU Ultimate Hydro Walk Behind *LIKE NEW*

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by STL Cuts, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STL Cuts

STL Cuts LawnSite Senior Member

It has the Velocity Plus Deck, Hurricane Mulching System, a 19 hp Kawasaki, 52" cut, full floating deck, and is in terrific like new shape. No rust, no problems, ready to go. I also have some extra blades and I think some other spare parts as well, will check on that later tonight.

I purchased this from a homeowner and have only put about 8 hours on it myself. The machine is a BEAST, there is only one thing that I can't stand... PISTOL GRIPS!!! I had never used pistol grips before (gotta admit, I don't think I'll own another mower without ECS) and I just can't stand them.

I'm looking for $3,800 or a Turf Tracer in similar condition to this (not interested in anything without ECS). A 48" Turf Tracer would be ideal (a couple of 50" gates I have).

PM me or ask any ?s on here.

Will have pics up later.

2. STL Cuts

Picturessssss

100_0373.jpg

100_0374.jpg

100_0375.jpg

100_0376.jpg

3. PierreCiCi

PierreCiCi LawnSite Member

What year is the mower and do you have any idea how many hours are on it?

4. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

why do these always come up after I buy one?

5. STL Cuts

It is a 2007. The homeowner was planning on getting a new mower, but ran across this one, he said the original owner estimated 200-250 hours were put on it. He bought it, installed an hour meter for maintenance. Since I've got it, the meter now reads 32 hours.

6. STL Cuts

morning bump...

7. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp LawnSite Member

yaaaa no sh*t. I just bought 2 of them with the advantage decks.

8. FuturePilot4u

FuturePilot4u LawnSite Senior Member

mower looks to be in very good condition, im sure u will sell it quickly. the deal i got on that tthp though doesnt allow me to rid of it.:D im sure that will sell quickly though. good luck!

9. STL Cuts

Thanks!

A couple other things about the mower. I have a Grass Gobbler sitting around here somewhere, I will try to find it and I will throw it in with the mower as well.

If anyone has any questions, you can call me at 314-277-6458.

10. Would you be interested in a 46" lazer z hp? Mower has about 70 hrs and has never cut commercially. I have a mulch kit installed along with the stripe kit. Mower is practically new. My sis just purchased a new house and the whole thing is on a hill... bout 3 acres worth! Looking to make things easier in that regard!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.