52" scag walk behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by zx12hoss, May 24, 2009.

1. zx12hoss

zx12hoss LawnSite Member

I have a 52 inch Scag walk behind forsale or maybe trade.It is in very good shape not used for commercial.I have had it about three years I got it new.Well maintained stored inside.Asking 2500.00 Trade for 4x4 atv,motorcycle, or phone 678-617-6942
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

Bump for a really nice looking used mower.

What are you going to mow with now?

3. zx12hoss

zx12hoss LawnSite Member

I got a 61" turf tiger.So don't really need this walk behind

4. zx12hoss

zx12hoss LawnSite Member

It is low hours not sure how many less than 50 I think.I use synthetic oil and grease in everything including the mower.Replaced the tire with a solid on the sulky.Cranks on 2nd pull every time

5. JonesLawnScapes

JonesLawnScapes LawnSite Member

I have posted a couple of items for sale and my dirt bike for trade... Any interest let me know. We could meet half way or something. Joneslawnscapes new post.......

6. ericmcj31

ericmcj31 LawnSite Senior Member

I assume it's belt driven?? Are you willing to negotiate off the $2500??? That's a great-looking mower, but I would expect to pay that for a hydro 3 years old-not knocking you by ANY means-but am interested at a lower price-LMK-thanks!

7. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

A 3 year hydro would could also have 1000 plus hard used hours on it. I have seen demo mowers for sale that did not look as nice as this one.

8. ericmcj31

ericmcj31 LawnSite Senior Member

yeah, I'm not knocking the guy-just asking if $2500 is firm or not??? what is so difficult about that??? Personally, I would like a hydro-that's all; and FWIW I bought a 48'' Ferris that was similar to this Scag last year and it even came witha Pro-slide and accelerator bagging system for $2500 (it also had 90 hours on it and was a DD Hydro). I know I pretty much stole that one, but am basing it upon that purchase--that's all...
    Now...back to the original question...is the $2500 firm, or no??? thanks! (and sorry for the thread HJ)

9. RayzorsEdge

RayzorsEdge LawnSite Member

where are you located?

10. RayzorsEdge

RayzorsEdge LawnSite Member

Georgia. Duh. Sorry