1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

52" Scag wildcat F/S or Trade

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by tshannon, Jan 27, 2007.

1. tshannon

tshannon LawnSite Member

I am probably going to sell my brand new '06 Scag Wildcat w/ a 52" deck, and 25 HP kawasaki. 200 hrs on this machine. Anyone interested please let me know as I do not get to spend much time on this site. As for a trade I need to trade for a 48" walk behind and some money. Location is SW Virginia.
  2. mudwisr2

mudwisr2 LawnSite Senior Member

If you were closer and the price was right........
  3. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

how much are you looking to get for it.I have a nice Toro walkbehind with a 48" deck.It has around 60hrs on it
  4. moremow

moremow LawnSite Member
    from roanoke

I live in roanoke as well. What are you asking for your machine?
  5. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Need Price....Looking to purchase possibly this weekend.....depending on price....need more equipment to handle work load for 07 ASAP...
  6. tshannon

tshannon LawnSite Member

Looking to get $7500 for the machine. Brand new it was a little over $8200. Make offers.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Man i bought a new 06 52 inch 26 liquid cooled motor for 7200.
  8. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

I have a 03 48"/17hp Scag walk-behind with about 300hr in very good condition....How much more would you want for the trade??
  9. tshannon

tshannon LawnSite Member

Depends on what your mower is worth to you. In all seriousness, I would like to at least get 4000 out of my mower with a trade. Therefore if a trade is something you would be interested in, and the mower is worth over $3500 or 4000, then it probably will not work for me.
  10. tshannon

tshannon LawnSite Member

AS stated above, if 7500 is too high, make offers, I'd love to sell this before the season starts. Thanks for looking.