52" Scag Wildcat FS 25 HP Kawasaki

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by tshannon, Dec 4, 2007.

1. tshannon

tshannon LawnSite Member

I am going to sell my ZTR that I've had for just about a year and a half. I listed this machine earlier, but the price was not right. I'm going to sell it for $6300. It has around 270 hours on it. Serviced on a regular basis. I can get pics if anyone is interested. Has the ROPS, and just put a brand new rear tire on it due to a flat.

2. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

If its in great shape I would be interested. I sold my 52" wildcat and have been looking for one ever since. Dang I miss that mower.

3. tshannon

tshannon LawnSite Member

It definately is in great shape. A little paint scratch on the left side of the deck, and that's about it. Honestly a great mower, I'm just getting out of the mowing. Call me at 540-797-3706. We can set up to meet, and I can send you pictures.

4. tshannon

tshannon LawnSite Member

Mower is still for sale. Make offers. Want to get rid of this machine.

5. Mike Blevins

What is your bottom dollar? I am going to be purchasing a new zero before this next mowing season. If you would give me a call (423) 383-8069. I just left my local dealer shopping around. Trying to work a deal on a new Scag Turf Tiger.

6. Mike Blevins

Also if you can send pics let me know and i will pm you my email adress. Thanks

7. tshannon

tshannon LawnSite Member

I have sent you the pics. Let me know what you think. All this mower needs is a good cleaning which i will do this offseason.

8. tshannon

tshannon LawnSite Member

Ok folks, the price on this mower is dropped. If anybody is interested email me. Want to sell soon.

9. tshannon

tshannon LawnSite Member

I have pictures of this mower. PM with email or phone and I will get email that way. I have been sent one pm asking about this but the person has turned off the ability to recieve pm's so I wanted to post this on here. Originally asking 6300, will take $6000. Mower was bought in September of 06.