52" Toro Grandstand 480 Hours. $4900

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Integrated_Ground_Service, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Integrated_Ground_Service

Integrated_Ground_Service LawnSite Member

2009 52" Toro Grandstand 19HP Kaw. 480 Hours. Has all updates done by local dealer as mower is still under warranty until january 1st 2014 or another 720 hours. Mower is great! We have all grandstands. I am only selling this grandstand due to us purchasing 3 new 60" grandstands this week bc we are needing the bigger sizes for certain properties. This mower starts right up and works perfectly and has a new battery with a 3 year warranty. I know this mower has a 19HP but we have cut some thick wet grass with this mower and never have bog down issues, we also mow many hilly properties and it gets up without bogging down just as good and with as much ease as our grandstands with 24HP Kaw's. Any questions post it here or PM me and lets work out a deal.

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I think you forgot to add it's location.:)

3. IRRITECH

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member

I'm going to throw out a wild ass guess and say Toledo, OH. Let me know what you find out.

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

He just added his location it wasn't there when he first posted this.:hammerhead:

5. Integrated_Ground_Service

Bump for a good mower

6. Integrated_Ground_Service

Some One some where, throw me an offer. Lets make a deal! Please lets be adults and keep it realistic and not have your offer reflecting you falling off the roof and bumping your head.

7. Integrated_Ground_Service

Some One some where, throw me an offer. Lets make a deal! Please lets be adults and keep it realistic and not have your offer reflecting you falling off the roof and bumping your head. lol

8. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

I am in the market for your mower what can you do on the price? MY Local dealer has the same mower for a little less.

9. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Any pictures coming soon

10. weeble67

weeble67 LawnSite Senior Member

I agree the price is kinda high. My dealer offered me one with half the hours for just above 4k.