52" Toro T-bar Walk Behind Belt Drive

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by talonracn49, Apr 18, 2007.

1. talonracn49

talonracn49 LawnSite Member

Has the 17 horse Kawi, new air filter, runs great. Starts on first pull. The only thing that I could see it needing is a new set of drive belts (they are near the end of their adjustment).

It runs great, and is what I started my business with. I was told that it is a 2000 model. I bought it used (local dealer claimed that a residential traded it in), and had zero problems with it. I used it for a year before I got my Z.

It does have the floating deck -- superflow deck too.

I am asking 1600 for it. Thanks! I will try to post a picture tomorrow.

2. talonracn49

bumpity bump bump

3. cooksjr537

cooksjr537 LawnSite Member

how many hours does this machine have on it? If you could post some pictures or where in charlotte could come take a look

4. talonracn49

I had this one on the computer -- I will take some close ups for you later. I live in Charlotte on Harris Boulevard (apartment complex).

The machine is definitly low hours, just because of what good shape the deck is in. There is no hour meter on it, but it is in excellent shape I assure you. I used it for one solid year and never had a problem with it.

Tires are in good shape -- I really dont know what else to tell you, other than to swing by and take a look!

My number is 704-560-3714 and my name is Jack. Give me a call and we can set up a time to meet up.

IM000140.jpg

5. talonracn49

Here you go.

IM000795.jpg

IM000793.jpg

IM000794.jpg