52" Toro Z for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mow It All llc, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Mow It All llc

Mow It All llc LawnSite Member

I have a Toro Z7149 52" cut, 19hp Kawasaki (Only 133hrs on a new motor still under warrenty) I have 3 sets of blades, and a few extras(Filters, Aircleaner) The oil was just changed, and the hydro system was flushed and refilled with new filter also. Everything works perfect, and its in really really good shape. Im looking for 1 of 2 things.....1.) Wright Stander 48" with rapid height 2.)48" ride on mower . The 52" is great but I need a 48" to get in the gates with. If your interested let me know and I can take some pics for you.....I got alot of responses last time I posted. Please NO WALKBEHINDS!! I do big proporties that i do not want to walk, or use a sulky on. Thanks
  2. Mow It All llc

Mow It All llc LawnSite Member

*trucewhiteflag* I give up.......there isant a single 36" mower for sale in NJ under $1500.............
  3. Scooby Dog

Scooby Dog LawnSite Member

Mr. Mow, Do you still have your Toro Z for sale? Can you send or post pics? Aslo, what other equipment do you still have? I am starting a small biz in PA and I could possibly visit, where in NJ are?
  4. hemisareslow

hemisareslow LawnSite Member

I have a 38" John Deere F-510....its a little on the old side but runs well....I think it has about 330 hours on it...I would be interested in a trade and give you some cash...let me know...Mike