52" Toro Z500 in Chicago Suburbs 225hrs.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FERT-TEK, Mar 27, 2007.

1. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a Toro Z500 package with 225 hrs and a GatorRator aerator attachment. The mower has the following features, 52" deck (turboforce deck) 27hp Kohler with the pre-filter air canister, six sets of extra blades including one set of Meg-Mos, mulch kit, Big League Lawns striping kit, OCDC, suspension seat.
    NO mechanical problems, the unit received its yearly service each spring and was greased regularly. Call me with any questions, phone number is in my avitar. I will deliver or meet you half way, within reason if that helps. asking $7000 for the unit and aerator. This setup cost me over $11000 when new.

Check this link for pictures an details I may have forgot
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=1696440#post1696440

2. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave LawnSite Member

im very local to you, wondering what you would take for the zero turn if its still available?

3. FERT-TEK

Come by and have a look you will find it is probably better than I have described. We have a wake and funeral in the next couple days so I may not be able to show it to you until later in the week. Call me if you wish Dave 630-841-2988

4. FERT-TEK

Dave, I have reduced my asking price for the package to $6500.00 and relisted it in the equipment marketplace. Call me for details or information

Dave 630-841-2988