52" Toro Z500 in Chicago Suburbs 225hrs.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FERT-TEK, May 7, 2007.

1. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Getting out of the mowing business and going Fertand Squirt only.

Selling one quality Toro Z500 package with 225 hrs and a GatorRator aerator attachment. The mower has the following features, 52" deck (turboforce deck) 27hp Kohler with the pre-filter air canister, six sets of extra blades including one set of Meg-Mos, mulch kit, Big League Lawns striping kit, OCDC, suspension seat ROPS rollover protection. I will also include a Oregon BLade grinder with this package to sweeten the deal a little.
    NO mechanical problems, the unit received its yearly service each spring and was greased regularly. Call me with any questions, phone number and e-mail address is below and is under my avitar. I will deliver or meet you half way for 2$ per mile driven, within reason if that helps. Selling price $6500.00 for everything, the mower blade grinder and aerator package. If the package is seperated the mower and blade grinder will cost $5500.00 and the Gator-Rator aerator will be $1250.00 if sold seperately. This setup cost me over $10000 when new.

Cell 630-841-2988

Web address www. Ferttek.com

Mower pictures for lawnsite.jpg

Mower pictures #2 for lawnsite.jpg

Mower pictures #4 for lawnsite.jpg

Mower pictures #3 for lawnsite.jpg

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

I,m Interested in the Gator-rator but i would like to know if it will fit on my 52" Stander??

3. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

I would most likely be able to buy it in a few months but im sure you want it gone long before that. Have any leads you want to send my way with the purchase of the mower? :D Im in schaumburg....lol

4. FERT-TEK

How old is the stander? I might consider a trade and cash depending on the condition of the Wright Stander if interested. I am a firefighter on duty today 5-8-2007 PM me and I will reply tonight if we are not busy.

5. FERT-TEK

Keep in touch, I will keep posting it until I sell it. PM me with any questions.

6. FERT-TEK

Bump for a little exposure. I may also consider a trade for a newer Wright Stander.

7. blackaje

blackaje LawnSite Member
    from nj

Looing to buy ZTR - only would you consider a mid-PA delivery?

8. FERT-TEK

Could have delivered it to Detroit over the weekend but will not be able to deliver outside of Illinois and collar states.

9. FERT-TEK

Still selling the unit. If anyone is interested I may consider a trade for a quality Wright Stander. I may also consider selling my PG Ultra with the package if someone is looking for one.
    I am going fert and squirt, except for a couple mow jobs near my house, thus the stander and I am considering selling the PG Ultra so I can upgrade to a Magnum.

10. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

I Have A 36 Wright Stander With Less Than 400 Hours If You Are Interested.