52 TTHP Stripping kit

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by ztoro, Nov 15, 2004.

1. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have a diagram of how the TTHP roller mounts? I went on your website but didnt see one. Before I buy I would like to see how it mounts. Can post diagram of how it mounts?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Ztoro,

I got your pm as well. As soon as I get a postable or e-mailable copy I'll send it to you.

Thanks

Terry

3. ztoro

I called your office and Lenny was able to email the directions for it.

So I am ok. thanks

4. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

If you have anti scalp wheel in the back it mounts to that if not the kit comes with the brackets needed. I was going to order one but when it came in the kit had a 17" roller for the 48" deck, Not exactly what i call a stripe kit IMO.

5. ztoro

Playboy,
    I knew that it was a small roller basically to fill in between the wheels. the wheels would a better better job of striping than the roller anyway.

Exmark,

I received the kit today for the TTHP 52" , However the box says tthp 48? is this right? before I open it i want to make sure it is the same kit as the 52.

Let me know if I need to send it back and get the right kit..

Also just picked up my 27 Liquid Cooled 60" Lazer Z......... SSSSWWWEEETTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Rob

6. eXmark

Z toro/Rob,

The roller for the 48 and 52 are one in the same. I'm not sure why the label it as a 48 but I'm sure it has something to do with simplicity and reducing the number of models.

27 Liquid cooled.................now that is SWEEEEET! She kind purrs doesn't she.

Terry

7. KathysLGC

See what i mean. I was sent a roller for the 36" deck. 17" roller. You where sent a roller for the 48" and you have a 52" deck. Measure the roller and measure the distance you have between the wheels. For me, a 17" roller was supposed to go in between my wheels which have about 24" space. Thats a 7" differance....... I didn't want a 3.5" gap in my stripes.
    BTW I am in no way bad mouthing the kit. i want one, but i want one that fits.

8. ztoro

I mounted the kit and did some mowing with it. I used to use a proslide so I didnt need a striping kit, but now I have a casting sulky so I wanted to have good stripes.. This roller does a great job. It leaves one solid stripe even though the roller does not span the full distance between the tires.

9. eXmark

Playboy,

"The roller for the 48 and 52 are one in the same. I'm not sure why the label it as a 48 but I'm sure it has something to do with simplicity and reducing the number of models."

There are only two models for the Turf Tracer HP. The 36" model and the 48/52" model.

Thanks

Terry

10. KathysLGC

So what is the length on the 48/52" model? My dealer ordered and reordered a kit for my 48" TTHP and 3 times was sent a 36" kit (17" roller). When he finally called he said Exmark told him thats what they are using for the 48" due to problems with the 48" stripe kit.

i like the look of the roller compared to chains. It's hidden behind the deck and I don't have to explain myself to every one when they see the chains hanging off the back of my mower.