52" whelen edge 9000

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by pbjunkie92, Mar 2, 2010.

1. pbjunkie92

pbjunkie92 LawnSite Member

Hey there guys I have another bar for sale

52 INCH WHELEN edge 9000. All red. However as im sure you know conversion to amber is cheap and easy.

300 + shipping OR BEST OFFER!!!!

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid198.photobucket.com/albums/aa27/pbjunkie92/100_0059.flv">

This is the current setup. No lighting in the back. I will try to get a night time vid up.

2002 52" nice bar. Manual

This lightbar is a modular type. This means lights can be setup however you desire. Lights for this model come in strobe,LED,and halogen. Light modules are cheap and abundant. Probably the best place to get them would be ebay. More pics and vids later.

I will clean it up real nice. Also by the use of new lenses, also cheap on ebay, you can configure ally lights, work lights, etc.

2. pbjunkie92

3. pbjunkie92

bump for the day.

4. pbjunkie92

stilll for sale....buy it. haha

5. pbjunkie92

bump up up up

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

why dont you have any lights on the back?? also the complete amber retrofit kit is gonna run you about $115.00 shipped

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

8. pbjunkie92

It has no lights in the rear because the vehicle it was on had a high rear and they would not have been easily visible. So there were LEDS in the rear instead. Also I lowered the asking price to 200 after talking to a few members. That is why it is OBO. If someone here offered 200 id take it just the same. :waving:

9. pbjunkie92

bump bump bump