53' Pinestraw Trailer & Code Enforcement

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by adam.neusbaum, Jul 3, 2013.

1. adam.neusbaum

adam.neusbaum LawnSite Senior Member

I'm currently on my 3rd trailer of pinestraw over 9 months & Code Enforcement just gave me a notice of violation. After researching my options I've found a county zoning hearing opportunity by submitting an Applicaton For Special Use Permit along with $300. This is difficult to google, has anyone else applied & was granted the permit? I'd hate to lose since the $300 is nonrefundable. To park it anywhere else will be a hassle.

2. adam.neusbaum

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

I have no idea what you are talking about.

4. 32vld

32vld LawnSite Gold Member

I think his neighbors complained that he was parking a commercial vehicle in an area where the zoning prohibits it.

5. Colaguy

Colaguy LawnSite Senior Member

After researching my options I've found a county zoning hearing opportunity by submitting an Application For Special Use Permit along with $300

You'd prob lose at the hearing if the complainers showed up to voice their complaints at a public hearing. Ask Code officer if you can store straw on ground with tarp over it.

6. adam.neusbaum

The trailer wasn't reported by anyone 'cause the CEO didn't have a file but rather was only driving by & spotted it. I was fine before because It was parked on a different lot off the main road. My own dumb fault.