55 Holly Bushes

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by parttimer, Jun 1, 2005.

1. parttimer

parttimer LawnSite Member

I now have to lawn care jobs that have ask me to give thim a price for trimming 55 yes holly bushes that are 4-4 in size not sure if i want the jobs . How do you price per bush are by the job ? Yes input is apperciated

2. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

shooting from the hip......

$400

3. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Depends on what equipment your gonna use?
    gas powered hedgers?elect hedgers,hand lops,hand shears? :blob3: How much are you going to take off 1'?.4"" ,2"? just new growth or what? :rolleyes: Are the shrubs together as a large hedge
    or separately planted?
    Watch out for hollys,take off too much and you expose the bare inner branches and it will look like crappola. :cool:

4. parttimer

I will only be removing the new growth for the most part .So bushes will need some shaping. It looks like someone may have started this about a mounth ago. :waving: She also ask how much it would be to keep them trim mounthly.

5. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

shooting from the other hip Id' say 8.00 to 10.00 a bush $440.00 to $550.00 and then $175.00 monthly for all

6. parttimer

Thanks again i was way off ,my wife is working on the bid and i told her $4.00 to trim and shape and $100.00 mounthly