1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

550 sealcoating tank for sale MISSISSAUAGA

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by fabian, Jul 22, 2009.

1. fabian

fabian LawnSite Member

I have a 3 year old sealcoating tank, for coal tar. 12 hp motor - 30 gallon tank. Two dual 20 gallon water tanks, key start, (graco pump). New 100 feet 3/4 hose, wande and spray tips. Hydraulic agaitator. Good shape runs excellent, starts first time everytime. Electric breaking systems dual axle. Heavy duty. new $18,000. Asking $6,000 or best offer. Ready to use. :weightlifter::weightlifter:

tank 008.jpg

tank 006.jpg

tank 004.jpg

tank 010.jpg

tank 009.jpg
  2. fabian

fabian LawnSite Member

3. mrhabanos

mrhabanos LawnSite Member

please call about sealer tank 586-222-2641
  4. ntpinc1234

ntpinc1234 LawnSite Member

5. #1 sealcoater

#1 sealcoater LawnSite Member

6. pgrzes

pgrzes LawnSite Member

Wondering if this unit is still available? If so can you shoot me an email, I tried to send a message to you but it was kicked back.
  7. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice price for that machine. But how many gallons is that tank? You stated 30gallons, def a typo.
  8. sealcutter

sealcutter LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA.

I think he meant a 30 gallon air compressor from the looks of it. But that could be a 500 or 550 tank.
  9. Pro-Tect

Pro-Tect LawnSite Member
    from Cobourg

Must be sold by now.... if not give us shout... 1 (800) 465 0024

SHAWZER LawnSite Member

:canadaflag: i am looking for a good used factory built asphalt spraying machine, trailer or skid mount. anybody in ontario have one for sale? :walking: