1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

5x10 dual axel trailer, only $500-Cleveland,Oh

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by GoBrowns247, Aug 18, 2006.

1. GoBrowns247

GoBrowns247 LawnSite Member

I have a 5x10 dual axel trailer for sale. I am going back to school andneed it out. I know I would of bought this in a heartbeat if I could of found it at this price. Hopefully it will help one of you out.Call me at 440 888 7505

I have pics I can send, also have a scag 52" belt drive for $800. Works great

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Please remember, you are not allowed to post an email address. Ask that they send you a PM, call or reply to your thread.

3. nbuzz

nbuzz LawnSite Member

Could you possibly put up some pics? or send them to me? both the trailer and the mower. thanks

4. statman

statman LawnSite Senior Member

please post some pics

5. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Please send me pics of both asap I am very interested in both to JRSLawnlandscape@aol.com Where are you located at?

6. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

I am also interested in the mower. What town are you located in? I am traveling out to Indiana next week and can possibly stop there if it is not too far out of my way. Thanks.

7. mow king

mow king LawnSite Senior Member

pics please.

8. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Please remember, you are not allowed to post an email address. Ask that they send you a PM, call or reply to this thread.