6.5x12 trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by KS_Grasscutter, Sep 3, 2007.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

6.5x12 open landscape trailer with 2' expanded metal sides. Was purchased new in like 04, has VERY low miles. Would trade for a 6.5x18 trailer with side gate. Want $900 for the trailer, and $1100 with the 3 place trimmer trap. If you buy both, I will throw in a Kawasaki KTR27A.

Also for sale: Craftsman leaf vac- $300; Blue Bird 424 aerator with BRAND NEW tines, $800.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KS_Grasscutter

Bump......

3. KS_Grasscutter

4. joshco84

joshco84 LawnSite Senior Member

KS sent you a pm

josh

5. KS_Grasscutter

OK, I REALLY want to sell this so I can get a new one. I'll take $850 for it. I'll even throw in the like new KTR27A with the trailer at $900.

6. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Still offering the trade for a Toro 36" WB ($1200), if you deliver, and you can keep the trimmer, that way you get more for delivery. -Mitch-

7. KS_Grasscutter

I dont want the toro OR the trimmer lol:laugh: . I want CASH so i can get a NEW trailer.

8. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

please giveme a call 816 739-8733

9. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Put it on the side of the road. I sold mine in less than 12 hours after putting it on the side of the road.

10. KS_Grasscutter

What did you end up getting? I kinda got myself up a creek without a paddle here. Am selling the trailer tomorrow to a guy for $900, which is a fair deal IMO. My dealer has a 83" x 16' PJ for like $2100. That seems like a LOT, but to get from a cheaper dealer, where it would have to be ordered, would take 5 weeks. That wont work, I need a trailer Tuesday to start using Wed.