1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

6 month risk free DR field & brush mower trial

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FrankenScagMachines, May 19, 2003.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

I saw a commercial today for the DR Field and Brush mower. It looks like a heavier duty machine with larger wheels maybe larger deck than it used to have. They now have a deal where you have a risk free 6 month trial. They pay shipping both ways. Hmmm.... I wonder how much small bushhogging work I could line up for 6 months :p
    Their website is www.drfieldbrush.com
    I'm not thinking about buying one (no use) but just thought I'd pass this on if anyones thinking about buying one.

They are also available with either B&S I/C engines or KAWASAKI 15 and 17hp twin engines! They have attachments like snowblowers and snowblades, finish mowing decks, string head decks (for rocky areas), and lots of the little luxury items (lights, tire chains, tachometers, etc.).
  2. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Tough mower. Neighbor bought one about 10 years ago and it still runs in top shape and will cut just about anything. If i had a need for one i would buy it.
  3. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

BHB there is one catch thet let you try a USED machine i've inquired about these things before and i was reading through and then i hit the part where they tell you what they really send after that i said forget it but if you want to try it go for it