6 X 12 Landscape Trailer For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by SIRCAESAR, Feb 24, 2007.

1. LawnSharks

LawnSharks LawnSite Senior Member

Caesar,
    You have a PM.

2. LawnSharks

Caesar,
    Is this trailer still available?

3. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

he put it on ebay the same time he put it on here and it was up to al,most $1300 when it ended so I would say he sold it

4. LawnSharks

Thanks Bolo for the update. It was a nice trailer and probably worth every penny. I just bought a new eXmark 60" Lazer and need additional room on a trailer. If you know of anyone local with a 12 or 14' let me know.
    Again, thanks.

5. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Lawnsharks check out kellymotor co. I just bought my 16' from them for $1600. They have all sorts of sizes and they were the best priced that I found in NC!!! There number is 910-267-0608. Pick up the carolina bargain trader, they have an ad in there with size and prices plus a coupon for $100 a tandem axle trailer or $50 for single. (12' goes for $1075 single axle & 14' goes for $1600 and 16' goes for $1650). Hope this helps.

6. jlbf0786

jlbf0786 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Charlotte, NC

TLC concept,

ive got one for sale as well (mine has the 4' side gate for side loading) ...less than 1 yr. old and more than 90% tread on original tires.

purchased last yr. here in charlotte nc, just upgraded and need to get this one out of my driveway!

-has steele box on front as well!

asking $1150.00

PM me if you'd be interested in taking a look at it