1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

60" Ex Mark Lazer for $ 2600

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Honey Do Property Mgmt., Jun 17, 2008.

1. Honey Do Property Mgmt.

Honey Do Property Mgmt. LawnSite Member

740 hours, 22 horse is this a good deal
  2. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Is the engine a Kohler or Kaw.? If I remember correctly(and I may be wrong) the 22 Kohler had some issues. Also the 22 is a little underpowered for that size mower. If the mower has been taken care of that is good price but I'm affraid you may be unhappy with the engine power.
  3. Honey Do Property Mgmt.

Thanks for the input and ive had a few others tell me the same as well. Will the mower bog out
  4. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

The mower will definately bog down in long grass. I've got a 22hp engine on my 52" and wouldn't go any smaller.
  5. BillyRgn

BillyRgn LawnSite Member

i think that model is a homeower ?? i have 2 60in exmark lazers, one has a 25 kohler w/horizantal shaft, the other has a 27 kohler w/ a horizantal shaft and the ultra vac 3 bag bagger, honestly the price sound a little to good to be true, but im not sure, if it is the homeowner verison, the price might be right, but im not sure
  6. Honey Do Property Mgmt.

i dont think this is a homeowner version this thing is a monster, its huge. Could i be mistaken about the engine size?
  7. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Your Mistaken......

they didn't build a 60" with a 22 hp
  8. jim163

jim163 LawnSite Member

2600? Sold!
  9. C&K

C&K LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

Sounds like a good deal to me.
  10. BillyRgn

BillyRgn LawnSite Member

just sounds a little to cheap to me with that amount of hours, i know someone who just sold a 60 in lazer with the 23 hp liquid cooled kawi for 3,500, and it had 2,500 hours, but if it is a homeowner version, or a lazer ct, it might be right, but i really don't know, the best way to find a fair price, is to t ake it to an exmark dealer, and have em checknit out