1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

60 exmark lazier with triple vac and extras 800hrs for a mini skid steer..

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by GrasshoppersLLC, Apr 22, 2012.

1. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

I have a great running 60" exmark lazer xs with 31hp big block 800hrs triple vac stripe kit air ride seat... Needs nothing just serviced.. Real fast and powerfull machine.. I am looking for a mini skid steer as I am focusing more on landscaping this year..

2. mslawn

mslawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from LA

A hint of advice on mini skids i have learned. I needed one a few years ago and bought a used Boxer. Ditch Witch was costly at that time, so I ruled it out, MISTAKE! They now have the sk650 at a great price now. My Boxer 530x, I thought it was the greatest thing, until they delivered my SK650 last week. If you think you are going to put it to lots of use, forget about those other toy mini skids and get a ditch witch 650, that is the stoutest machine I have ever used.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. oliverman

oliverman LawnSite Member

Do you want to sell mower outright ? Picture's & cost ?

4. GrasshoppersLLC

Thanks for the advice mslawn

5. GrasshoppersLLC

Thanks oliverman I really don't need the cash I had an offer of 6500 but I use the mower and it's mechanically sound.. I just really would like a mini skid

6. GrasshoppersLLC

Mslawn what did u do with your boxer skid?

7. mslawn

mslawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from LA

I have decided to keep it since it does have the hydraulicly adjustable tracks, you have a lever that pulls them into 35" wide to get thru a narrow gate or run them at 42" wide. I got the 42" width on the ditch witch with the 9" wide tracks, however it will adjust manually to 35 by moving the track assembly in and putting 7" tracks on it, so it would be a pain to adjust. Also I like the 9" width on the tracks.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

I have a Thomas 25g with forks bucket and aguar I would trade

9. GrasshoppersLLC

Do u have pics pony boy

10. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

Pm me your phone number and I will take some tomorrow