60" Hustler FS

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by fireman649, Aug 2, 2007.

1. fireman649

fireman649 LawnSite Member

Posting for a friend of mine. 2-3 year old Hustler 60" zero turn. 25hp Kawi(can't remember which one) Good shape, runs good. Asking $2500.00 or best offer. Can email pics if interested. Contact Chris at 772-263-8129 Located in Ft. Pierce Florida. Can deliver for a fee if needed.

2. GroundEffects125

GroundEffects125 LawnSite Senior Member

please PM me...very interested pic please

3. fireman649

Here are some pictures.

Bike Pics 019.jpg

Bike Pics 020.jpg

Bike Pics 021.jpg

Bike Pics 022.jpg

4. fireman649

Make an offer. Need to sell

5. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Thats called good shape? :dizzy:

6. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

GREAT shape, how much extra for the cushions on the seat?

7. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like its seen its share of abuse for it to be only a couple yrs old. How many hrs on motor?

8. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I wouldn't call that abuse... I would call it cheap ass paint. The Hustler mower paint just isn't as high of quality as others. That is what Hustlers look like at 1000-1500 hours.

9. fireman649

Well, thanks for all the support on this site. Yes it needs some items, but for a commercial machine, it is in good shape. And also, none of you are even near my area, so why make stupid comments? Also, that's why it says OBO in the ad. Thanks to the last post about the hustler paint, he is exactly right. Does it really matter how it looks, or how it mows, that's what they are supposed to do.

10. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

That mower is a 2002 or 2003 unit, maybe a 2004, pre powder coat paint for us, even with that being said I can tell you I have never seen one look like that with the old paint system.
    Looking at the fading on the tanks and engine I would guess that mower spent every single day out in the sun and in the weather, whatever it may have been, that or someone used a very industrial cleaner / degreaser when cleaning it.
    We now use the best powder coat paint system in this industry (since 2005) with a finish that cant be beat.
    I certainly wouldn't say "that is what Hustlers look like at 1000 - 1500 hours", I have seen many with that many hours or double that look a ton better and nothing like this mower.